As of Saturday 4th July, KIBOU will finally open its doors to welcome sushi lovers from Battersea and beyond.
Whilst we cannot wait to re-open, we also recognise that our commitment to safety is integral to your visit and our collective ongoing battle to beat Covid-19.
Below are details of some of the measures that we’ve put into place to keep you and our teams safe, plus ways that you can help work with us to meet these measures.
- We’re all friends, but please maintain social distancing at all times
- We’ve spaced out our tables to help you and reduce capacity – early booking is therefore highly recommended
- Sorry, no eating or drinking at the bar – table service only
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the restaurant and toilets
- Our team will be regularly sanitising “touchpoints” and toilets throughout the day and are fully trained to the highest hygiene standards
- Please use contactless debit or credit cards as payment where possible
- We kindly ask you to provide your contact details when visiting us to aid the Government’s tracing efforts. The easiest way to do this is via our WiFi sign up if you have a smartphone, and we promise to keep all your details safe for the stated 21 days
- We’re here to ensure everyone has a really safe and enjoyable time with us – if you have any questions, please just ask a member of the KIBOU team.