YOUR SAFETY MEANS EVERYTHING TO US
We recognise that our commitment to safety is integral to your visit and our collective ongoing battle to beat Covid-19.
Below are details of some of the measures that we’ve put into place to keep you and our teams safe, plus ways that you can help work with us to meet these measures. These have been updated following new Tier 2 guidelines introduced on 2 December 2020.
- We are only able to accommodate bookings from a single household inside the restaurant and up to a maximum of 6 people, both inside and outside. Mixed households are still able to sit in groups of 6 or less outdoors.
- All of our restaurants must close at 11pm. The last bookable table therefore will be at 9.30pm
- You will no longer be able to join us just for a drink as we are only able to serve tables who are eating.
- Please maintain recommended social distancing at all times and wear a mask when you are away from your table and travelling through the bar or restaurant.
- The ‘Rule of 6’ applies to all our sites and bookings can only be made for a maximum of 6 people.
- We’ve spaced out our tables to help you and reduce capacity – early booking is therefore highly recommended
- Sorry, no eating or drinking at the bar – table service only
- All our employees, both front and back of house, are now wearing masks and are trained on essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette, physical distancing, and appropriate risks associated with operating in a COVID-safe workplace.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the restaurant and toilets
- Our team will be regularly sanitising “touchpoints” and toilets throughout the day and are fully trained to the highest hygiene standards
- Please use contactless debit or credit cards as payment where possible
- All menus will be supplied in a disposable paper format or can be viewed digitally via a QR or our website. This can be easily accessed by logging into our free WiFi where you will be immediately directed to the menu.
- We kindly ask you to download the NHS Covid Track and Trace App and scan the sites QR code when visiting our restaurants to aid the Government’s fight against the virus. If you have trouble accessing this App, then please register your details via our WiFi sign up if you have a smartphone, and we promise to keep all your details safe for the stated 21 days
- We’re here to ensure everyone has a really safe and enjoyable time with us – if you have any questions, please just ask a member of the KIBOU team.