We recognise that our commitment to safety is integral to your visit and our collective ongoing battle to beat Covid-19.
Below are details of some of the measures that we’ve put into place to keep you and our teams safe, plus ways that you can help work with us to meet these measures.
Outdoor opening from 12th April
From 12th April we are able to serve customers outdoors in line with restrictions of 2 households or groups of up to 6 people from mixed households (including children).
At our Cheltenham restaurant, you are able to book tables on the terrace. We will also have tables available at both restaurants for walk-in customers.
We kindly ask, if you are booking a table, please stick to the booking time or give us a call if your plans change and you can’t make it – we have limited tables available outside, so we unfortunately, won’t be able to hold onto tables.
Whilst we are obviously keeping everything crossed for good weather, it’s best to come prepared for every eventuality. Should the heavens open, we’re really sorry but we won’t be able to allow you to shelter inside the restaurant until we are allowed by law to open from May 17th.
We will have takeaway boxes on hand for you should you need to take your meal home with you.
Bookings inside the restaurant from 17th May
- From 17th May we are able to accept bookings from 2 households or groups of up to 6 people from mixed households (including children).
- The rule of 6 will no longer apply to outdoor gatherings.
- Please maintain recommended social distancing at all times and wear a mask when you are away from your table and travelling through the bar or restaurant.
- We’ve spaced out our tables to help you and reduce capacity – early booking is therefore highly recommended
- Sorry, no eating or drinking at the bar – table service only
- All our employees, both front and back of house, are now wearing masks and are trained on essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette, physical distancing, and appropriate risks associated with operating in a COVID-safe workplace.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the restaurant and toilets
- Our team will be regularly sanitising “touchpoints” and toilets throughout the day and are fully trained to the highest hygiene standards
- Please use contactless debit or credit cards as payment where possible
- All menus will be supplied in a disposable paper format or can be viewed digitally via a QR or our website. This can be easily accessed by logging into our free WiFi where you will be immediately directed to the menu.
- We kindly ask you to download the NHS Covid Track and Trace App and scan the sites QR code when visiting our restaurants to aid the Government’s fight against the virus. If you have trouble accessing this App, then please provide your details to a member of staff when entering the venue.
- We’re here to ensure everyone has a really safe and enjoyable time with us – if you have any questions, please just ask a member of the KIBOU team
Takeaway at KIBOU
- We will continue to offer a takeaway service once the restaurant has re-opened. To order, simply follow the order online link above.