The term ‘Kibou or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website who is part of Kibou Restaurant Ltd, who’s registered office is KIBOU, Eagle Tower, Montpellier Drive, Cheltenham, England, GL50 1TA. Our company registration number is 12174720 registered in England & Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Newsletter Sign up / ’Kibou Club’ Sign up
- By submitting your details you agree to subscribe to our newsletter and therefore agree to receive emails from Kibou.
- The aim of our newsletter service is to keep our customers and visitors updated about new offers, events, promotions and general site news.
- The subscription to our newsletter service is not mandatory and you are free to unsubscribe anytime from our newsletter service by choosing “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all our email newsletters.
- The frequency of the newsletter issues will generally be at most but not limited to once a month. The frequency with which you receive our newsletter can be changed at any time.
- We reserve the sole right to unsubscribe users/visitors from or newsletter service, without notice. We will do so with any subscriber we deem unsuitable or feel has registered with fake data.
- In some cases, we require all subscribers to confirm their email address upon registration. You will, therefore, receive a message with a link you’ll have to click in order to confirm the email address and your will to subscribe.
KIBOU BLACK FRIDAY OFFER
- KIBOU Black Friday e-gift cards are available to purchase for a limited time period – Thursday 23 to Monday 27 November 2023
- KIBOU Black Friday e-gift cards are redeemable in the restaurant from 3 January to 24 March 2024 only, excluding the following dates – 14 February and Mother’s Day (10 March).
- Subject to availability.
- Black Friday gift vouchers can only be purchased online.
- Black Friday gift vouchers are not available for use on takeaway or Deliveroo.
KIBOU birthday offer (emailed)
- You must have successfully signed up to the KIBOU Club at least 10 days prior to your birthday to receive this offer.
- Bookings must be made online via link received in email – cannot be redeemed as walk-in.
- Emailed voucher entitles each member of party, up to a maximum of 6 persons, to a complimentary glass of house prosecco when dine with us for lunch or dinner. 1 glass per guest only.
- For valid until dates, please refer to Terms and Conditions on email.
- Proof of email receipt must be shown to redeem this offer.
- This offer can only be used once, and only by the person who received this email directly from KIBOU.
- This offer is not valid with any other promotion or promotional menu, including Christmas etc.
- This voucher remains the property of KIBOU, is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Over 18 years only. Can be substituted for a draught soft drink of choice
Friends of KIBOU Club & Rewards
- ‘Friends of KIBOU’ Rewards are valid for members only.
- Rewards cannot be transferred and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Please refer to each specific reward for a ‘valid until’ date.
- Membership of the ‘Friends of KIBOU’ club is by invitation only.
- All Rewards are subject to availability.
- KIBOU reserves the right to amend or cancel any Reward at any time.
- Bottomless Sushi is based on a minimum booking of 2 people.
- Tables are restricted to 90-minutes from the time of your booking.
- Last orders are 15 minutes before the end of your sitting.
- Guests may only order three dishes per person and one drink per person on arrival.
- Subsequent orders will only be processed when 75% of the food or drink previously served has been consumed.
- We require a £10 per booking authentication payment for all Bottomless Sushi bookings.