Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Kibou or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website who is part of Kibou Restaurant Ltd, who’s registered office is Unit 3, Ambrose House, Meteor Court, Barnett Way, Barnwood, Gloucester, England, GL4 3GG. Our company registration number is 12174720 registered in England & Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Newsletter Sign up / ’Kibou Club’ Sign up
- By submitting your details you agree to subscribe to our newsletter and therefore agree to receive emails from Kibou.
- The aim of our newsletter service is to keep our customers and visitors updated about new offers, events, promotions and general site news.
- The subscription to our newsletter service is not mandatory and you are free to unsubscribe anytime from our newsletter service by choosing “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all our email newsletters.
- The frequency of the newsletter issues will generally be at most but not limited to once a month. The frequency with which you receive our newsletter can be changed at any time.
- We reserve the sole right to unsubscribe users/visitors from or newsletter service, without notice. We will do so with any subscriber we deem unsuitable or feel has registered with fake data.
- In some cases, we require all subscribers to confirm their email address upon registration. You will, therefore, receive a message with a link you’ll have to click in order to confirm the email address and your will to subscribe.
Black Friday e-gift cards (extended redemption to 16 August 2021)
- 20% discount on selected gift vouchers.
- Available to purchase for a limited time period only – Thursday 26 to Monday 30 November 2020 only.
- Redeemable from 4 January to 16 August 2021 only, excluding the following dates – 13 & 14 February and Mother’s Day (14 March), subject to availability. Early booking is advised.
- Customers must notify the restaurant upon booking and present the e-gift card on arrival at the restaurant (not during or after the meal) to verify the promotion and voucher offer.
- Can be used for takeaway collection if order via telephone. Cannot be used via click and collect or delivery via Deliveroo.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other discount or promotion running during the redemption time period.
- Can be used at both our Cheltenham and our Battersea restaurants.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded, exchanged for cash or other experiences or extended past the expiry date, 16 August 2021 (unless exceptional COVID related circumstances).
- Once redeemed any outstanding amounts cannot be carried over to a future visit past the expiry date.
- More than one voucher can be purchased and redeemed at one time however no change or leftover amounts can be carried over as above.
- KIBOU reserves the right to amend or withdraw these offers at any time
KIBOU birthday offer (emailed)
- Bookings must be made online via link received in email – cannot be redeemed as walk-in.
- Emailed voucher entitles each member of party, up to a maximum of 6 persons, to a complimentary glass of house prosecco when dine with us for lunch or dinner. 1 glass per guest only.
- For valid until dates, please refer to Terms and Conditions on email.
- Proof of email receipt must be shown to redeem this offer.
- This offer can only be used once, and only by the person who received this email directly from KIBOU.
- This offer is not valid with any other promotion or promotional menu, including Christmas etc.
- This voucher remains the property of KIBOU, is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Over 18 years only. Can be substituted for a draught soft drink of choice.