Getting excited for this year’s Cheltenham Festival?
Well, you could say we are too!
4 days of race track adrenaline, plus 4 days to enjoy all that Cheltenham has to offer.
This year we’re excited to announce that we’ll be opening up for breakfast, serving our very own Japanese-inspired breakfast menu every race day from 9am to 12pm
Expect to find dishes such as;
- Okonomiyaki – a popular savoury Japanese pancake made with flour, eggs, shredded cabbage and topped with okonomiyaki sauce, Japanese mayo, aonori (dried seaweed flakes), katsuobushi (bonito flakes) and pickled ginger. (vegetarian option available)
- Katsu sando – panko fried pork, chicken or pumpkin in thick sliced soft white bread with a spicy mayo and tonkatsu sauce and shredded white cabbage.
- Sushi burritos – hand-rolled sushi roll with filled with chicken katsu or beef teriyaki.
- Sharers such as chicken yakitori, beef kushiyaki, kabocha korokke (pumpkin croquettes) and succulent fried chicken karaage.
- Bao buns with a variety of fillings, including chicken karaage, chashu (braised pork belly) and miso-glazed chargrilled aubergine.
It’s got ‘winner’s breakfast’ written all over it!
Get ahead of the game and book your table now. Takeaway also available.